Get triple the value by “LEARNING” and “PLAYING” at “COST EFFECTIVE” with MASTER LEAN SIX SIGMA QUESTIONS and ANSWERS apps for Android!
Download here: Play Store
MASTER LEAN SIX SIGMA android app contains a targeted curriculum of 999 questions addressing key topics of Lean Six Sigma. This curriculum is regularly updated online to ensure the latest knowledge in the field.
Each question is grouped in all appropriate levels of Lean Six Sigma, ranging from: White Belt, Yellow, Green, Lean practitioner, Black Belt to Master Black Belt. More importantly, each question is paired with an explanatory answer that facilitates the learner to master crucial learning points. Furthermore, the following features are especially designed to:
- Provide more than 999 LSS QUESTIONS associated with answers
- Structure LEARNING-by-PLAYING tests in 6 CATEGORIES and 30 LEVELS: White Belt, Yellow, Green, Lean practitioner, Black Belt to Master Black Belt
- Exclusive, intuitive INTERFACE.
- STUDY mode — Each question is paired with a clear and useful explanation. Study at your own pace!
- EXAMINATION mode — Designed to simulate the real examination of 200 questions in 2 hours.
- Regularly UPDATE questions to ensure latest knowledge
- TRACK your test performance in an informative and graphical way
If you complete all modes of this app, you are ensured to be competent in any examination and practical knowledge in the field.
The app and its content are designed by Hien Nguyen, an experienced Operations Excellence manager who holds a certified Master Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (ISO13053) and works as Researcher in Mondragon Universitatea- Basque-Spain, and Cuong Nguyen, a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Specialist.
The content and questions are made by our knowledge and experiences that are influenced by literature, such as:
• Pyzdek, T., & Keller, P. (2010). The six sigma handbook: A complete guide for green belts, black belts, and managers at all levels (3rd ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Medical.
• Kubiak, T. M. (2009). The certified six SIGMA black belt handbook (2nd ed.). ASQ Quality Press.
• Quality Council of Indiana (2001). The certified six sigma black belt primer (1st ed.). West Terre Haute, Indiana
Intelligent Assistant 4 Lean Six Sigma: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lean.helper.lssmethodsassistant
Khai thác dữ liệu với R (Data Exploration with R): https://tiki.vn/khai-thac-du-lieu-voi-r-p121174018.html?spid=121174019